Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Which paint brand is better to use, Behr or Glidden? ?

Most of my family uses Behr.Which paint brand is better to use, Behr or Glidden? ?
i have been a painter for 25 years and i find both behr and gliddens to be nothing but garbage. if you want a good quality paint buy either benjamin moore and pratt and lambert but if you want the best farrow and ball blows them all away. if you are going to take the time to paint why not use a top quality product and deal with an independently owned store instead of these box storesWhich paint brand is better to use, Behr or Glidden? ?
I used Behr on my redwood deck (semi-transparent stain) %26amp; really didn't like it. Never used Glidden. I wish I could remember the name of the paint my neighbor uses, it's the best. But it's not either of these. Sorry.
Out of those 2 Behr but I prefer Benjamin Moore over all the rest. Both the 2 you mentioned are pretty watery so will definitely need two coats and you may still end up with spots showing through.
I tried Behr years ago and found it to be thin and watery so I went back to Glidden which I always used to use. Lately I have been using the Lowe's brand which I really like.
Behr is very good paint BUT their primer and ceiling paint are garbage.


Helpful hint: Tint your primer to the same color as your paint so you may save a coat of paint.
I much prefer Lowe's Olympic to the brands you named.





But Behr is much better than Glidden hands down, because of how well it covers and its texture.
behr....I've used glidden a few times becsause the price was lower. It sucks, leaves drip marks on the wall and pealks off easily.
I like Behr better because it adheres to more surfaces easily.
i like behr, i love the color selection, and its smoothe.
Behr...very superior. I used it myself.
I rather use Behr
behr is way better

No comments:

Post a Comment